Our Featured Sleep Systems
Pure Comfort Plush(T,F,Q,K)
Legacy Pillow Top(T,F,Q,K)
The Premier Pillowtop(T,F,Q,K)
As our customer, you may rest easy knowing that:
- - All pricing includes full sleep system, a foundation and mattress.
- - All pricing includes mattress and foundation.
- - Each sleep system is priced with foundation and mattress.
Care & Considerations
When shopping for your ideal mattress there are a few things that you should stop and consider before committing to any purchase. Where do you get your most comfortable sleep? We have sleep systems to accommodate all sleep styles.Take the mattress for a nap. It takes the body several minutes to truly adjust to a new position. Bring a pillow and find a comfortable position and listen to your body for the right fit.
Coil count refers to the number of individual springs inside your mattress. The springs give your sleep system body, support, and longevity. All of our mattresses at Moors Mattress offer the highest quality materials, and manufactured locally in the Great State of Texas.
Coil gauge is a number ranging from 12 to 15. The smaller the number the firmer the mattress. A lower coil gauge means a less flexible spring and a firmer nights rest. The higher the coil gauge the thinner the spring and offers a more cushiony rest.
To get the best life out of your sleep system care and maintenance is encourage. Here are a few times to ensure you maximize the life of your mattress.
- Make sure your mattress is properly supported
- Rotate the mattress regularly every six months
- Follow manufacturer cleaning directions
- Wash bed linens regularly